6.2.11

Holiday Crafting Surprises!!!

During these couple of holidays, I decided to do my daily researches and get materials for my craft!

I happened to find a nice book about "Making of Leather wallet"!

Right away, my mind was filled with ideas using the lovely leather that I still have from Portugal.

So, I made up my mind to give it a try and here they are:

Iphone bag for someone special!



I never thought I could actually make a handmade wallet!

Yeah...creativty is addictive! hahahha

Now, practise makes perfect!

Seems like I found myself, one more hobby lol!

4 comments:

  1. I get to be the first to comment!! Gize those are just super! Your range of talent is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so sweet Karen!

    My mind is always searching for new creative things lol!

    Big Hug
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that these wallets are very good. I've just started getting into book binding, your blog is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amanda for your comments!
    Give it a try and I bet you will get addicted to Bookbinding just like I did!
    Please do visit again.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete