12.8.09

GIZE craft


Colors, style, ideas is what this blog is all about.
There will be products of patchwork like bags, scarf, phonecover, etc.....

Poplin, felt, flannel, cotton and other special fabrics will be used to make items for your everyday choice.

Either for cool style, funny style or just simple casual style.

All products are unique and one style only so the sizes might differ a bit. In case you would like to order any of the non-available, I can make for you!

Besides, I will post fotos of my projects that are usually for my own collection or for presents!

Please take your time and enjoy my site to purchase what interest you.

The joy of sharing with you what I love to make is the most satisfying thing of craftwork!

Now you can also shop through:


Gize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working on new painting 😉