26.4.10

Bookbinding is fun!

Creativity has no limitation. I love to learn new things, so I decided to go for Bookbinding lesson.
It was really worth it and a lot of fun.

After completing the red book, I was so satisfied and proud of myself...yes, now I can make my own books. Maybe, patchwork books, batik papers as cover, etc.


Now I have to start training because Training makes perfect!
Therefore, yesterday, I made the grey lines fabric book by myself. I applied some of my Japanese papers to make it look nice and different! Another craft that I have got addicted too :0)

Bookbinding is a lot of fun!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/27/2010

    Hi Dear
    Bookbinding is secure for a book.So i like very much this blog............................
    Patchwork Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marken,

    Thanks so much. It is so nice of you!
    :0)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have endless possibilites now! I love the idea of bookmarks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen!!!!

    You are so so sweet :0)))

    ReplyDelete

Working on new painting 😉