23.6.10

New material

Everywhere I go, I try to get new material to work with.
You never know where you could find good and rare material for your work. Therefore, looking around and having a good eye is important when searching for the best quality!


Meanwhile, I have prepared couple of block books, so that ,once I have decided on the cover design, it will be easy to complete.

Each book takes time and patience but I have to say that it is a zen feeling that I get while creating.  And when I have a completed book in my hand, I feel so satisfied!
"Love what you do and do what you love!"

2 comments:

  1. Great point - sometimes we find something cool and just have to try it out! I'm so into creating journals nowadays..can't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda,
    I know that feeling and isn't that great!!!
    Your journals are beautiful!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete

Working on new painting 😉