12.7.10

A relaxation week of creativity

This week I have been having fun experimenting different types of material in my bookbinding journals.

To my surprise, while I was cleaning up my things, I happened to find some beautiful thai silk fabrics that  I  have had with me for a while in my fabric collection.  Therefore, I decided to make good use of them in my journals.

Besides, I have also tried making my first leather journal. It is so soft and smells so good. I love the smell of  real leather! Yeah...I am getting addicted to leather too!


There is nothing better than starting the week with fun and creativity!


4 comments:

  1. I can smell that leather from Peculiar! You are so good at this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen!
    Thanks for the support! It is always nice to receive your comments!
    sending hugs :0)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, pretty! Your journals are best!Love//Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo =O

    ReplyDelete

Working on new painting 😉