9.8.22

Gize is back!

 It’s been some years since I have updated my blog. 





But I have been working nonstop on new ideas, reading a lot of inspirational books, doing experiments and ... been creating so many journals and books! 

So finally, decided it was time to updated my blog with a fresh new look and show the lovely things that was created with love, patience and with so much fun. That is my time in my studio when I can disconnect with the rest and put my mind and time to what makes me happy and with all the materials, mind brainstorming and inspirations leads me to create each of my unique books!

I will be posting the journals from time to time and tell you about them. I want to share my experience and mention the inspirational books and people so that you too can be inspired and try out something new that you want to give it a try. You never know what it can lead to in the future.

Besides, I have been working on some future projects related to nature. Therefore, so much to do and enjoy in the process. Yes! It is sure addictive!!!

So come in and feel free to visit!

Gize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working on new painting 😉