23.8.22

Leather journals

 Something different for a change! 

I enjoy working with different materials as long as I can get them. Some are bought while traveling, some are gifts from friends and some are handmade. 

Good materials makes the best creations. But you need to feel them and know them in order to work with them. It can be very challenging. So it is wise to study them before using them because it could be difficult to find them again.









For these leathe journals, I wanted them to be simple but nice to hold them in your palm. A small journal that you can put in your bag or carry along lightly.

When you open the journal, I have some written notes for the writer.

I added some color around the block book to match with the leather.

Writing is personal and fun. You can write on them and one day in the future, it could be fun to read them again! 

Enjoy and treasure each moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working on new painting 😉